Destiny Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a new duel academy, Join us and you will not regret it

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me

Go down 
+4
Lelou1524
Clickme1
Fjan007
outlaw1994
8 posters
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994
Admin
Admin
outlaw1994

SoD Level :
wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me Right_bar_bleue

Warning Warning :
wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me Right_bar_bleue

Posts Posts : 54
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8683

wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me Empty
PostSubject: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:23 am

i was playing my elemental dragon deck yous all know pretty well
and this guy was playing spellbook

i had won the duel and then he started spamming the field with monster from his grave and deck and then started abusing me
pics say it better so here

(warning: contains swearing)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://rdmacademy.nstars.org
Fjan007
White Doom Lord
White Doom Lord
Fjan007

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 23
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8308

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:11 pm

I met some of these kinds before, only lot more swearing and stalling .-.
Back to top Go down
Clickme1
Green Dreadmaster
Green Dreadmaster
Clickme1

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 13
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8259

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:14 pm

https://i.imgur.com/0ry88iW.jpg

Just a normal fusion for clayman and ocean sigh
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994
Admin
Admin
outlaw1994

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8683

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm

i know i hate people like that
after i had the cards out to win he stopped doing anything for about 5 mins then when i called the admin he said f**k you and started abusing as you saw above
why cant these people be ip banned
the game is for fun i dont go on there for people to swear at me

but enough complaining im just gonna forget it now
Back to top Go down
http://rdmacademy.nstars.org
Lelou1524
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome
Lelou1524

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 250
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 9011

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 pm

i had a duel with some person.
he activates mst i chain with abyss sphere --> linde --> megalo.
he goes afk.
and calls admin
even though i found the ruling.
well i have insulted him, and you know now like fuck you fuckin tard.
i was like
so you must have time in your life to spend it on yugioh game, if you are willing to wait for ever? oh well lot of non life craps.
think i really touched him.
ND what the fuck is with those admin, GET MORE ADMINS PEOPLE, 3 arent enough.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyduel.forumotion.com
AkioNix

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8316

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Should have trolled him for that. So much ways you could have done that, he left himself open for insults
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 35
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8522

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 pm

i would report the hell out of him thats the best way to take care of things... wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me 3474626017
Back to top Go down
Clickme1
Green Dreadmaster
Green Dreadmaster
Clickme1

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 13
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8259

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 am

How do you report them? Do I just send that pic to admins and they will get them banned?
Back to top Go down
neos1138
Green Dreadmaster
Green Dreadmaster
neos1138

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 15
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8320

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 am

hey click u were right u were using ocean not for the specific fusion IE Terra Forma you used it for his atribute for water i don't know what his problem was
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 35
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8522

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Clickme1 wrote:
How do you report them? Do I just send that pic to admins and they will get them banned?

u message an admin saying a duelist was not admitting defeat and saying inappropriate words and show him the picks and ya hes banned for a couple of days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
genexwrecker
genexwrecker

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 24
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8309

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:35 am

you can also use the abuse report function on the dn forums which i may soon be able to see(forshadowing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me   wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me Empty

Back to top Go down

wtf did i do wrong can someone tell me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Duel Academy :: Off-Topic Board :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: