Destiny Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a new duel academy, Join us and you will not regret it

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick question and answer ruling thread.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
genexwrecker
genexwrecker

SoD Level :
Quick question and answer ruling thread. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Quick question and answer ruling thread. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Warning :
Quick question and answer ruling thread. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Quick question and answer ruling thread. Right_bar_bleue

Posts Posts : 24
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8307

Quick question and answer ruling thread. Empty
PostSubject: Quick question and answer ruling thread.   Quick question and answer ruling thread. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:16 am

I am genexwrecker and very knowledgeable in the rulings of this game.

you may ask 1 ruling here from me per post you make here.

no double posting.

i will provide an answer once i get on or immediately if i am online.

do not ask if mst negates because i am saying right now it doesnt Very Happy

im not the only one allowed to answer if you have the correct answer to a ruling feel free to post it.(always double check though a slow correct answer is better than a quick wrong answer, i will also use sources if a question is hard).

if i have made a mistake(which happens no one is perfect) and you notice it please kindly address it with me in this topic or a pm.
Back to top Go down
Alex, The Destructor
Plasma Red
Plasma Red
Alex, The Destructor

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 117
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8536

PostSubject: Re: Quick question and answer ruling thread.   Quick question and answer ruling thread. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Say i have Black Whirlwind up on the field and i summon Blizzard, do i get blizz's eff and the eff of whirlwind? Or is it mistiming and i only get 1 of the 2?
Back to top Go down
genexwrecker
genexwrecker

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 24
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8307

PostSubject: Re: Quick question and answer ruling thread.   Quick question and answer ruling thread. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:48 pm

they will both form a chain and you will resolve their effects in whatever order you choose since they are both optional effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick question and answer ruling thread.   Quick question and answer ruling thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick question and answer ruling thread.
Page 1 of 1