Destiny Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a new duel academy, Join us and you will not regret it

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The office of ! amy !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
! amy !
Admin
Admin
! amy !

SoD Level :
The office of ! amy ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The office of ! amy ! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Warning :
The office of ! amy ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The office of ! amy ! Right_bar_bleue

Posts Posts : 81
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8668

The office of ! amy ! Empty
PostSubject: The office of ! amy !   The office of ! amy ! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Hey, my name is Amy. Thanks for stopping by my office. If you ever want to duel, chat, or have any questions feel free to pm me or post here Smile if you see me on DN just send me a PM, my username is ! amy !. Hope to hear from all of you. Welcome and enjoy your stay at the academy.

Last edited by ! amy ! on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
King Kirby
Admin
Admin
King Kirby

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 35
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 10008348

PostSubject: Re: The office of ! amy !   The office of ! amy ! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Nice to meetcha. I never met a before XD
Back to top Go down
! amy !
Admin
Admin
! amy !

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The office of ! amy !   The office of ! amy ! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 pm

King wrote:
Nice to meetcha. I never met a before XD

Thanks, It's nice to meet you too Smile and no, no we haven't XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 98
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8878

PostSubject: Re: The office of ! amy !   The office of ! amy ! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Nice to meet you , It is pleasure for me to be on the same Admin to work with you , I live team working Very Happy
Back to top Go down
! amy !
Admin
Admin
! amy !

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The office of ! amy !   The office of ! amy ! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Nice to meet you , It is pleasure for me to be on the same Admin to work with you , I live team working Very Happy

Thanks, and same here. Team work makes everything easier.
Back to top Go down
BarsukOrg
Plasma Red
Plasma Red
BarsukOrg

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 4
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8194

PostSubject: Re: The office of ! amy !   The office of ! amy ! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 pm

hey amy , im daniel ^^
i really want to duel you but just for fun. Im new and dont have so many DP (>_< )
would be nice if u accept Very Happy ill add u on dn if it is ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 35
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8500

PostSubject: Re: The office of ! amy !   The office of ! amy ! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 pm

amy do i know u from somewhere o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The office of ! amy !   The office of ! amy ! Empty

Back to top Go down

The office of ! amy !
Page 1 of 1