Destiny Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a new duel academy, Join us and you will not regret it

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon RP

Go down 
+2
Appie
Pokémon Trainer Red
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer Red
Dogma Blue
Dogma Blue

SoD Level :
Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Pokemon RP Right_bar_bleue

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 34
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8328

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm

The location will be the Hoenn Region. http://pokemon-hero-rpg.forumsmotions.com/t338-hoenn-region-map
thats our map for anybody who forgets.

Just a few rules.
1. No being OP and firing a Solarbeam right off the bad.
2. No like beating everyone in your battles unless the other person says it's ok and it doesn't look too OP against a gym leader or something. (Don't be like Ash though)
3. Just cuz i like 3
4 Choose any of the 16 Pokemon Starters (Pikachu is number 4 so there are 16) Only one per person though so no two Charmanders or stuff

Name: Aaron
Hometown: New Bark Town from the Johto Region
Starter: Chimchar
Short Description: Aaron has just moved to Littleroot from the Johto Region. His dream is to live up to his father's footsteps and be better than he ever was at pokemon and pokemon battling. He has lived alongside his Munchlax for years. Aaron is usually wearing a purple jacket along with a black shirt and dark blue jeans. He is excited about recieving his new pokemon from Professor Bitch.

Aaron woke up early in the morning. He got ready as quick as he could. He opened up the window and jumped out wiht his Munchlax right behind him. He ran to Professor Birch's lab.
When he got there it seemed he was the first one. On opening the door and rushing in, he crashed into Professor Birch.
"Hello there Aaron," groaned Birch.
"Hello Professor where is my pokemon?" asked Aaron
"Right this way," Birch led Aaron over to 16 pokeballs. Aaron picked up the one with Chimchar. Birch gave him some supplies and Aaron began to run. Aaron made it to the beginning of Route 101 and took out his map.

"Allright all I got to do is go up, easy enough." Aaron released out his two pokemon. "Let's go guys!" Aaron begna to march off into the Route.
Back to top Go down
Appie
Tester
Tester
Appie

SoD Level :
Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue2 / 42 / 4Pokemon RP Right_bar_bleue

Warning Warning :
Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Pokemon RP Right_bar_bleue

Posts Posts : 24
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8391

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:59 pm

I sign in
Back to top Go down
Madolche Yasmine
Plasma Red
Plasma Red
Madolche Yasmine

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 28
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8416

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:12 pm

oke ik wich pokemon i want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Red
Dogma Blue
Dogma Blue

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:46 pm

lol you guys just write your story on here like i did the bottom part just keep it going with your own and stuff
start it off with
Name:
Starter:
Short Story: (optional)
Back to top Go down
falloutxkb
Green Dreadmaster
Green Dreadmaster
falloutxkb

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 7
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8278

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Name: Torak
Hometown: Solaceon Town in the Sinnoh region
Starter: Treecko
Short Story: After befriending a Spiritomb in his local ruins Torak decided to head for the lovely regionof Hoenn, where he could test his knowledge against the region's Frontier Brains,. After recieving a Treecko from Prof. Birch Torak heads out with his team of two Pokemon to discover and explore
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827
Admin
Admin
yugiohmania827

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 57
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8360

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Name: Mitch
Hometown: Lavender Town in Kanto Region
Starter: Squirtle
Short Story: After running around in the Pokemon Tower, he ran across a spirit. When encountered Mitch ran in the opposite direction and almost feel down the steps on the 6th floor. The Spirit saved his life and turned out to be the spirit of a Marowak. After encountering this Mitch feel in love with the pokemon world and went on his way to the hoenn region to set out on his own journey. Being from Kanto he choose a Squirtle as it was a starter choice in his home region, and ran as fast as he could up to Route 101.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Red
Dogma Blue
Dogma Blue

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Aaron began walking north from Route 101. Munchlax seemed to be lagging a bit behind. Aaron turned around to Munchlax.
"Yo hungry Munchlax?" Munchlax nodded. "All right, let's start eating!"
Aaron set out a picnic and all threee of them began stuffinf their mouths like crazy. Right as they were finishing they heard a ruffle from behind. A stranger came out from behind him.
"Who are you?" asked Aaron
"My name's Mitch." said the stranger.

(you take it from here yugiohmanie)
Back to top Go down
Madolche Yasmine
Plasma Red
Plasma Red
Madolche Yasmine

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Name: Maria
home: Viridian city 8D

Just recently i got this pokemon from proffesor oak its an adorable chikorita (srry if misspelled) proffesor oak (i have no idea who else gives pokemon so yeaa.. Very Happy) gave me this pokemon and adviced me to start training in hoenn and thats how my journey begon as i arrived in hoenn i went to the pokemon center idk wht to write anymore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827
Admin
Admin
yugiohmania827

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:43 am

" So who are you?" asked Mitch
" My name is Aaron." responded the stranger
" So you wanna battle, or you wanna go through this region together? Choice is yours. By the way, you can pick both." said Mitch.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Red
Dogma Blue
Dogma Blue

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:02 am

"How about a race of the region?" asked Aaron.
"What kind of race?" replied Mitch.
"A race to conquer all the gyms and contests of the Hoenn region."
"Interesting, you're on."
"But of course everytime we meet up we can have a battle and compare the results of our training, like right now."
"Alright let's do this." Mitch sent out his Squirtle. Aaron sent out his Chimchar.
"Chimchar use scratch!" yelled Aaron.
"Squirtle dodge and use bubble!" commanded Mitch. Aaron's Chimchar dodged.
Aaron smirked. "This'll be a good battle"

You can continue Mitch.
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827
Admin
Admin
yugiohmania827

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Mitch smiled overjoyed "My first battle, yay! Squirtle use bubble!" A direct hit.
"Chimchar, you okay? You good, use scratch!" yelled Aaron. Another Direct Hit.
"Nice one, my turn. Okay Squirtle, Use your bubble!" Another Direct Hit. "Nice Battle, I hope to run into you again soon.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Red
Dogma Blue
Dogma Blue

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Aaron had lost. He picked up Chimchar and gave it an oran berry. Chimchar got better right away. Mitch had left right after the battle.
"I've got to get better before my gyms battles if I'm going to win," said Aaron. "Let's move out guys."
Chimchar and Munchlax began to walk side by side next to Aaron. After a while they made it to Oldale Town. They stopped at the Pokemon Center quickly then left.
"Let's get some extra training up at Route 103." The whole team ran up. A wild hoothoot came out.
"Go Munchlax!" said Aaron. The Hoothoot attacked Munchlax. "Munchlax, use Chip Away!"
Munchlax hit the Hoothoot once and it fainted.
Aaron trained for about 2 hours with Munchlax and Chimchar. Aaron walked back to Oldale Town and as he went around a tree he bumped into a girl.
"Oww," said Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Madolche Yasmine
Plasma Red
Plasma Red
Madolche Yasmine

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:17 pm

As maria went on her way to the pokemon center and was about to go inside she shocked once she did team magma was inside of the poke center and robbing everyone from their pokemon maria wanned to go in and help but then she realized she couldn't do anything by herself there were 3members of team magma and only 1 of her she bit her tongue and started running and running as fast as she could to find someone to help she was so bussy running she didnt see she was bumping into someone she fell down she heard a voice oww.. her eyes started to tear up since she was shocked really badly when aaron looked in front of him he saw a girl almost bursting out in crying sorry he said are you okay? Maria didnt say anything the only thing she did was stand up grabbed his arm and started dragging him towards the poke center w-where are we going are you alright? asked Aaron Maria managed to calm herself and explain team magma was in the poke center almost there they ran into mitch. Well pretty much bumped into him Aaron explained it to mitch really quiclky and he joined them the 3 of them entered the pokemon center....

(srry for the not using caps lock or putting dots or , i wasnt feeling like it lol)
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Red
Dogma Blue
Dogma Blue

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 pm

"All right guys, are you ready?" asked Aaron.
"Let's get in there and save those pokemon," said Mitch. Maria nodded.
The three ran into the pokemon center and the Team Magma members turned around.
"Give us your pokemon," they said at the same time.
"I'd rather not," said Aaron. He ran up and tackled one of the Team Magma members through the laundry shoot. After landing on the solid ground, both the Magma Grunt and Aaron got up. The grunt sent out his Numel.
"Go Chimchar," said Aaron. The grunt laughed.
"You can't do anything with that weakling," said the grunt mockingly.
"Chimchar, scratch." Chimchar quickly went to the Numel scratching it making it unconscious. "Too easy."
The grunt returned his Numel and sent out his Houndoor. Aaron exchanged for his Munchlax.
"Houndoor use ember!!" The Houndoor shot out small fires at Munchlax. Munchlax took the hits and didn;t even move.
"That's all?" asked Aaron. "This match has already been won. Munchlax use Rollout."
Munchlax used his Rollout on Houndoor which sent him flying at the grunt. The grunt hit the wall and was knocked out. Aaron found the stairs and went on his way up to see how everybody else was doing.
Back to top Go down
lavaman555
Plasma Red
Plasma Red

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 10
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8258

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:54 am

Name: Ichigo Kaiba
Starter: Chikarita (Female gender)
Short Story: Ichigo is an calm, chilled type of guy who loves to play around with Grass type of Pokemon when he was little, now he is old enough to go on an adventure, he meet up with an old friend and ran to the lab of Professor Birch to get their Pokemon, and so, their journey begins...

"So, Ichigo, what are you going to get?" asked Ichigo's friend.
"Man, you know me," Ichigo Replies back. "I'll go with a grass-type Pokemon. Mostly a Chikarita. That Pokemon has a cool evolution!"
"Hah, you want to know a Pokemon with a cool Evolution, check out Tepig!" Ichigo's friend stated back.
"I'll agree that Tepig has some cool evolutions, for a hot head, like yourself," Ichigo agreed. "So, it's settled then, we got out Pokemon, Chase?"
"Sure do," Chase replied. "HEY! I'm not hot headed!"
Ichigo just rolled his eyes. They were walking up the road to Professor Birch's lab. When they walked in, they both saw so many Pokemon, but some of them were missing.
"Guess we are too late to get some of them," Chase stated. "But look, Tepig and Chikarita is still here. Let's go tell Birch that we are going to chose those two."
Ichigo replies with an okay and so they went to Birch. They were about to say something but Birch said, "The Pokeball's for Chikarita and Tepig are on the table, grab them and walk up to them slowly."
They did as Birch told them to do but Ichigo just walked up to Chikarita fastly but Chikarita didn't run, it just stood there, waiting for him.
He bent down and said, "Hey Chikarita, want to come with me?" Chikarita jumped up and down and saying "Chi, Chi, Chikarita!" so he tapped the Pokeball to Chikarita's head and it went into the Pokeball with ease. On the other hand, Chase's Tepig is just burning his face off, he is also swearing under his breath and saying that is face hurts, he then tosses the Pokeball at Tepig and catches it.
He yells, "FINALLY!" Then Tepig comes out and shoots Chase's but with Ember. He yells ow and runs out the door with speed.
Back to top Go down
Madolche Yasmine
Plasma Red
Plasma Red
Madolche Yasmine

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:14 pm

As Maria and Mitch are upstairs in the poke center after they charged in, once there they encountered the 2 other grunts from team magma and so the battle starts *pokemon fight music Razz ) mitch sends out his squirtle and Maria chikorita the team magma grunts send out magmar(ofc) and slugma (nobody ever uses slugma but hes badass)
Mitch started off SQUIRTLE USE BUBBLE ON MAGMAR the magmar got hit however slugma was now free to attack SLUGMAUSE FIRE BLAST on squirtle CHIKORITA USE VINEWHIP on slugmal Razz
Magmar used fire punch on chikorita but then squirtle used bubble on magmar magmar KO slugma uses fire blast on chikorita again Pokemon RP Emoticon-pokemon-016 chikorita dodges and does razor leaf squirtle does another buble and slugma is KO then aaron came walking up the stairs..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP
Page 1 of 1