Destiny Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a new duel academy, Join us and you will not regret it

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i challenge all that is in the white dorm

Go down 
+2
rakker
sniping goose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sniping goose

SoD Level :
i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Warning :
i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Right_bar_bleue

Posts Posts : 12
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8297

i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Empty
PostSubject: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 pm

mohahah
Back to top Go down
rakker
Green Dreadmaster
Green Dreadmaster
rakker

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :
i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Right_bar_bleue

Posts Posts : 3
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8601

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:56 pm

goose so u challenge urselve:P
Back to top Go down
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 1
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8293

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Cmonn Goosey
Back to top Go down
nameless
nameless

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :
i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Right_bar_bleue

Posts Posts : 54
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8389

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:21 am

am pink .-.
Back to top Go down
sniping goose

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 am

ace read
Back to top Go down
nameless
nameless

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:42 am

i know look at the color it's pink xD
Back to top Go down
sniping goose

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 am

pink is a shit colour
Back to top Go down
nicenike
White Doom Lord
White Doom Lord

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8286

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:30 pm

i accept your challenge Smile
Back to top Go down
sniping goose

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:46 pm

lol all whites must accept
Back to top Go down
nameless
nameless

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 am

ohh you shit colour goose? xD
Back to top Go down
nicenike
White Doom Lord
White Doom Lord

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8286

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:25 am

then come at me bro Razz
Back to top Go down
nameless
nameless

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 am

There you go
Back to top Go down
Endless Raven
Teacher
Teacher
Endless Raven

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 129
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8311

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:36 am

well, gotta disline the challenge, till i get a working PC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i challenge all that is in the white dorm    i challenge all that is in the white dorm  Empty

Back to top Go down

i challenge all that is in the white dorm
Page 1 of 1