Destiny Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a new duel academy, Join us and you will not regret it

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ancient Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ancient Shadows
White Doom Lord
White Doom Lord

SoD Level :
The Ancient Shadows  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The Ancient Shadows  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Warning :
The Ancient Shadows  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The Ancient Shadows  Right_bar_bleue

Posts Posts : 1
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8158

The Ancient Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient Shadows    The Ancient Shadows  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Hey to all of you, i guess this is the place where i can hangout for now because i got banned in my other academy T^T, anyways you people might know me as Shawdows, Roosterboss and The Ancient Shadows but you can call me Carl ;D im the clan leader of The Ancient Shadows Clan over 20 Members and growing. I hope i have a lovely time here ^^ and dont get your hopes up i wont be staying maybe a 1 week or so? xD
Back to top Go down
Lelou1524
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome
Lelou1524

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 250
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8905

The Ancient Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Shadows    The Ancient Shadows  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:20 pm

greetings, have a nice time here with us. and try not to get banned.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyduel.forumotion.com

The Ancient Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Duel Academy :: Main Board :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: