Destiny Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a new duel academy, Join us and you will not regret it

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightsworn Archtype Lesson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yugiohmania827
Admin
Admin
yugiohmania827

SoD Level :
Lightsworn Archtype Lesson Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Lightsworn Archtype Lesson Right_bar_bleue

Warning Warning :
Lightsworn Archtype Lesson Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Lightsworn Archtype Lesson Right_bar_bleue

Posts Posts : 57
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8312

Lightsworn Archtype Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Lightsworn Archtype Lesson   Lightsworn Archtype Lesson EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello my fellow academy members and students, I am yugiohmania827 and I am here to teach you all about the various decks going on. Now alot of you may think that I am not approved, or how this class will not help you, or I just have no idea what I am talking about. Well, I have been aproved to teach because I got the 5/5 on the teacher test and I asked Aang and he was fine, so I am a teacher. This class will help you because now you can learn about various decks, how to playh them, and how to play against them. Finnaly do not say I do not know what I am talking about. I have been topping events for a while, so I think I know how to play. Now lets get started.
Today's lesson is about the Lightsworn archtype. This is personally one of my favorite archtypes because of many reasons. First, you can special summon boss monsters like crazy. Examples of these boss monsters include but are not limited to, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, Judgment Dragon, Tragoeida, Gorz the Emissary of Darkness, Chaos Sorcerer, and various Lightray monsters. The seond reason, if piloted correctly, it can take control of the game and make it hard for the opponent to come back. Finnaly, The deck has amazing graveyard control with all the chaos, and monsters using effects that it is hard to not have a graveyard set up to get out your boos monsters.
Some flaws to this deck include, that it can deck out easily. The deck is full of monsters that mill cards, so in the long run if the game last to long, you will deck out. A tip to prevent this is to keep aware of how many cards are in your deck, and dont have to many lightsworns/ judgment dragons on the field at the same time. Another flaw is that the deck relays alot on boss monsters that it can be troublesome when they are taken out.
A good strategty for the deck is to use Celestia, Lightsworn Angel to get rid of unwanted lightsworns and caus destruction. Keep dropping the boss monsters to overpower the opponent. Also, using the lightsworn effects to their fullest. Example: Normal summon Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner, and use her effect. Discard a lightsworn and special summon that lightsworn. This is a simple combo that allows you to use her effect to essentiallly plus. Another could be flipping up Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter to destroy a card. Then tributing Ryko for a Celestia, Lightsworn Angel. This essentialy will mill 7 cards, BUT you will destroy 3 cards on the field. Basically its a plus.
Now lets see how to side against these decks. A good way, which I do not see anybody running, is Light-Imprisoning Mirror. No one really uses this card, even though there are alot of light monster archtypes in the game. Another good way would be Skill Drain if your deck can run the card. Yes they may be able to drop their boss monsters, but the monsters their effects. Also if your deck can run it, Imperial Iron Wall. This is because, Lightrays have effects that banishes monsters, and Chaos monsters would not be able to be summoned. To tip it off, Rivalry of Warlords, because the deck is full of different types.
Thank you, this is my first lesson of the year. If you any questions pleas feel free to comment below.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

SoD Level :

Warning Warning :

Posts Posts : 98
Destiny Points Destiny Points : 8852

Lightsworn Archtype Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Archtype Lesson   Lightsworn Archtype Lesson EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:24 am

To prevent Chaos and unwanted comments , also your topic is nicely done
Topic is locked , if anyone want to contact you , It will be through PMs , Chatbox or another different topic in the Deck Discussion Section

Thanks Yugiohmania827
Back to top Go down

Lightsworn Archtype Lesson
Page 1 of 1